SDN-microSENSE Virtual Open Event 10/11/2022
SDN-microSENSE is pleased to announce the final event in which the latest results and achievements will be demonstrated. The overall scope of SDN-microSENSE was to provide a set of secure, privacy-enabled and resilient to cyberattacks tools, thus ensuring the normal operation of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (EPES) as well as the integrity and the confidentiality of communications. During the open event we aim to demonstrate the tools that were developed and used in the six pilots all over Europe and communicate with the different stakeholders the opportunities that are opening with our results.
The event will be open to the public and will have the following agenda:
- 9:30 CET Welcome – SDN-microSENSE overview
- General overview of SDN-microSENSE by our project coordinator Alfredo Gonzalez Naranjo (AYESA)
- Technical Overview, main challenges (Associate Professor Panagiotis Sarigiannidis, University of Western Macedonia)
- 10:00 CET SDN-microSENSE Demos (Part I) Pilot leaders will provide an overview of the examined scenarios, followed by demonstration of the used tools and lessons learned.
- Pilot 1: Investigation of Versatile Cyberattack Scenarios and Methodologies Against EPES
- Pilot 2: Massive False Data Injection Cyberattack Against State Operation and Automatic Generation Control
- Pilot 3: Large-scale Islanding Scenario Using Real-life Infrastructure
- 11:30 CET Coffee Break
- 11:40 CET CyberEPES Cluster presentation
- Presentation of the CyberEPES cluster by Paolo Roccetti (Engineering R&D)
- 12:00 CET SDN-microSENSE Demos (Part II) Pilot leaders will provide an overview of the examined scenarios, followed by demonstration of the used tools and lessons learned.
- Pilot 4: EPES Cyber-defence against Coordinated Attacks
- Pilot 5: Distribution Grid Restoration in Real-world PV Microgrids
- Pilot 6: Realising Private and Efficient Energy Trading among PV Prosumers
- 13:45 CET Q&A Wrap up